Thursday, May 28, 2009
Serenity Experiment Update
I have an accumulation of a lot of days of following my checklist. Things are neater around my house and I feel pretty good about being ready to face the world reasonably early in the morning. My meditation practice finally got much easier and the sense of peace I used to get returned. Right now, however, I've been remiss. Since I went on the retreat... I followed my routine the first day, but the second day I slept a long time and there wasn't time. I've been my usual slug since I've been home. It's Thursday and I'm still recuperating. I hope that when I'm able to return to the routine, it will be easier to do than it was when I first began.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- 365 Project
- 365 Project
- Today I attended a workshop put on by my friend, ...
- Here's the collage I made in January that represe...
- Serenity Experiment Update
- This is a house down the street and I envy the la...
- Initiation of the Dead
- Behind the offices of my counselor is this lovely...
- As a memento of our time together, each of us who...
- Say hello to Shorty and Snowball - who are hopefu...
- My friend, Eric, is visiting today. He has beco...
- Here's my daughter, Bridget and her bedroom. I ...
- Lomi Lomi
- Not everyone has a dentist with such fabulous lan...
- Serenity is not what I'm feeling this morning. I'...
- A Picture a Day
- Anger Remedy
- Another Serenity Experiment Update
- Here I am with one of my daughters. All my kids...
- More on King Tut
- Serenity Experiment update
- King Tut
- ▼ May (26)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)