Friday, May 22, 2009
My friend, Eric, is visiting today. He has become my dear friend even though we had only met once before the wreck. Ron was his sponsor. So, Eric appointed himself my caregiver and has been with me every step of my journey since the wreck. He has been the most amazing gift in my life. Today he is helping me get gardening supplies for some flowers I want to plant in my front flower bed and carrying things to the car for the trip I'm taking this afternoon to a retreat (the kind where you treat yourself over and over). Mule duty I told him. Of course most of his duties have been a bit more complex than that. He is a physician so he has provided much needed advice and has talked to my doctors. When I had my last surgery he stayed with me for almost a week. Thank you, Eric!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- 365 Project
- 365 Project
- Today I attended a workshop put on by my friend, ...
- Here's the collage I made in January that represe...
- Serenity Experiment Update
- This is a house down the street and I envy the la...
- Initiation of the Dead
- Behind the offices of my counselor is this lovely...
- As a memento of our time together, each of us who...
- Say hello to Shorty and Snowball - who are hopefu...
- My friend, Eric, is visiting today. He has beco...
- Here's my daughter, Bridget and her bedroom. I ...
- Lomi Lomi
- Not everyone has a dentist with such fabulous lan...
- Serenity is not what I'm feeling this morning. I'...
- A Picture a Day
- Anger Remedy
- Another Serenity Experiment Update
- Here I am with one of my daughters. All my kids...
- More on King Tut
- Serenity Experiment update
- King Tut
- ▼ May (26)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)