A friend of mine and I were leaving a meeting when she asked about a mutual friend. I said all was well if you didn't count a broken heart. She shook her head and headed for her car, calling back over her shoulder, "We all just want to be loved." Some things are just so simple.
The Heart to Heart weekend is all about letting the broken women participants know that they are loved and blessed. By Sunday morning there are several women who have had the beautiful experience of knowing this and who go home changed forever, eager to love the people in their lives.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- Celebration of Books
- The God Shaped Hole
- Giving up or giving in is not the same as letting ...
- 25th Anniversary of the Lawsuit, Part 2
- Anniversary of the Law Suit - Part 1
- More on Alice
- Sunday School Liberal
- We All Just Want to Be Loved
- If You Spot it, You Got It
- 365 Project Trip to see Eric in Montana 8.2010
- Home again, Home again, Jiggitey Jig
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2009 (218)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)