Thursday, September 02, 2010

Home again, Home again, Jiggitey Jig

I actually got home last Friday afternoon, late. Since then I've been sleeping a lot, eating and generally doing not much. I think I'm coming out of the fog now and may even download some pics. It turns out that my laptop actually does work. I need to work with it some more so I can learn how to use it better. If I had gotten it working, there was a lot of writing time I could have used on the trip.

The person who has been acting as my writing coach has given me the assignment of organizing the stories I'm writing into some kind of order and then planning the rest of the project on a story board. I got that assignment yesterday and have begun the set up. She also said a good deadline was to finish the whole project by December 1st. That would be a good Christmas present for me! However, that means I would have to write several hours a day, every day. Hmmm. I have no idea what it would be like to actually finish. Plus then I would have to "put it out there" and see if anyone wants it. That's even scarier. But... I really want to do this. So....

No comments:

Blog Archive