We sang this song at Heart to Heart:
Every point of view has another angle, and every angle has its merit, but it all comes down to faith; that's the way I see it. You can say that love is not divine and you can say that life is not eternal; that all we have is now, but I don't believe it.
There's a God-shaped hole in all of us and the restless soul is searching. There's a God-shaped hole in all of us and it's a void only God can fill.
Does the world seem gray and empty longing? Wearing every shade of cynical and do you ever feel that there is something missing?
There's a God-shaped hole in all of us and it's a void only he can fill.
In the program, we talk a about this hole in our gut that we tried to fill with booze, drugs, sex, work, whatever. It doesn't work, of course. But the good thing is that the pain drives many of us to the solution.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- Celebration of Books
- The God Shaped Hole
- Giving up or giving in is not the same as letting ...
- 25th Anniversary of the Lawsuit, Part 2
- Anniversary of the Law Suit - Part 1
- More on Alice
- Sunday School Liberal
- We All Just Want to Be Loved
- If You Spot it, You Got It
- 365 Project Trip to see Eric in Montana 8.2010
- Home again, Home again, Jiggitey Jig
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2009 (218)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)