Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Belated 365 Project

My friend, Caryn, saying goodbye after she gifted me with a pedicure and a manicure.
Bonus picture for one of the days I didn't take a picture.

The tree is turning a little more.


Movie night with Kristi and Dee. Cisco is getting his quota of Kristi kisses while we eat the pizza. We watched ONCE - Dee picked it out - and I absolutely loved it.

My neighbor's tree is starting to turn - Just the ends of the branches though.


Grocery shopping at Whole Foods usually means I bring home some flowers. It's my favorite places for flowers.


Dinner with Jack and Eric at a new Mediterranean restaurant. Lovely! Then we went to see David Sedaris and cracked up for two hours. Laughing makes me feel good.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Great photos. I still haven't posted my 365 project photos! Maybe tonight.
p.s. Did Kristi get her hair cut?

Blog Archive