Friday, January 14, 2011

Oklahoma

Oklahoma weather is exciting, fun and a pain in the you know where.  The snow is pretty much gone in my yard, except for a tiny little patch in the shade by my trash cans.  The temperature is above freezing and we're out of the teens at night which means I can stop wasting water by letting my kitchen faucet drip all night.  So I have less to think about.  I don't have to remember to put on my heavy coat when I go out so that I don't softly scream when the wind hits me.  Exciting.  A lot like when the summer temperature gets down in the low 90s from being 100 plus.  I wonder what people do in places where the sun shines most of the time and the temperature is 72.  I'm guessing they don't think about the weather much which gives them nothing to be grateful for when it moderates to something more bearable.  I'm grateful today.

No comments:

Blog Archive