An illustration of how my life is going - the take out door of Applebees. My search for a permanent solution to my lousy nervous system hardwiring has taken me to a therapy called "voice mapping." You can Google it and get an idea of what it is. All I'm going to say about it is that I've been sleeping most of the time since the last session. I'm hoping that means that I'm just catching up on my sleep rather than a step backward. More later.
"We'll find joy when we find acceptance of ourselves and our efforts and the belief that we are spiritual beings whose lives do have purpose and direction." Each Day a New Beginning.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- How Can We Make Our Lives Better
- Grocery Store
- Every gun that is made, every warship launched, ...
- Sunday at the Park
- Farmer's Market Day
- Mary Ann VanWinkle
- New Toy
- I've been taking some pretty bad pictures the la...
- Last winter I got annoyed with the squirrels stea...
- Kristin on the carousel at Casa Bonita's. This wa...
- My white silk quilt is supposed to go to the clean...
- 365 Project - Miss Figgy
- More 365 Project - 4th of July weekend
- Here's another chandelier and and the art work at ...
- 365 Project
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)