Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Grocery Store

So today's picture is of my full refrigerator. It doesn't usually look this way. I don't like to go to the grocery store. I'm not sure why. Somewhere along the way I lost my gratitude for being able to go to the grocery store. Someone else had to go for me. Until you've experienced this... well, I was very, very grateful for the help. At the same time, half the time I don't know exactly what I want until I sort through what's available. When I first became able to go on my own, I was thrilled. But now the thrill is gone. It's an exhausting process. It takes me about three hours from start to finish because I sit down and rest a lot. But now the job is done and I've got food for a couple of weeks!

3 comments:

Liz said...

woo hoo! Do I see biscuits in there? :)

Mary Ann said...

You do - on the chance that you and Bec. will be here soon.

Eric Wayne Mix, DO said...

This is the last F@&$ing time I'm ever going to say this.....

WWW.REASORS.COM for online shopping. If I'm not mistaken, it was designed specifically for you...LOL!!! :-P

Blog Archive