So today's picture is of my full refrigerator. It doesn't usually look this way. I don't like to go to the grocery store. I'm not sure why. Somewhere along the way I lost my gratitude for being able to go to the grocery store. Someone else had to go for me. Until you've experienced this... well, I was very, very grateful for the help. At the same time, half the time I don't know exactly what I want until I sort through what's available. When I first became able to go on my own, I was thrilled. But now the thrill is gone. It's an exhausting process. It takes me about three hours from start to finish because I sit down and rest a lot. But now the job is done and I've got food for a couple of weeks!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- How Can We Make Our Lives Better
- Grocery Store
- Every gun that is made, every warship launched, ...
- Sunday at the Park
- Farmer's Market Day
- Mary Ann VanWinkle
- New Toy
- I've been taking some pretty bad pictures the la...
- Last winter I got annoyed with the squirrels stea...
- Kristin on the carousel at Casa Bonita's. This wa...
- My white silk quilt is supposed to go to the clean...
- 365 Project - Miss Figgy
- More 365 Project - 4th of July weekend
- Here's another chandelier and and the art work at ...
- 365 Project
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)