Let me make this day a celebration of the spirit. Courage to Change.
Monday, July 13, 2009
I've been taking some pretty bad pictures the last few days - under or over exposed. But this one isn't bad. I took it yesterday of the cars in my driveway belong to several of the participants in our monthly women's step practice group. Some of them carpool so there are never that many cars. The other picture is of the cars parked on the street. Proof that we actually had the meeting.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- How Can We Make Our Lives Better
- Grocery Store
- Every gun that is made, every warship launched, ...
- Sunday at the Park
- Farmer's Market Day
- Mary Ann VanWinkle
- New Toy
- I've been taking some pretty bad pictures the la...
- Last winter I got annoyed with the squirrels stea...
- Kristin on the carousel at Casa Bonita's. This wa...
- My white silk quilt is supposed to go to the clean...
- 365 Project - Miss Figgy
- More 365 Project - 4th of July weekend
- Here's another chandelier and and the art work at ...
- 365 Project
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)