I hoped that the birds would find the food in the squirrel-proof birdfeeder before the squirrel's did but I was wrong. I tried to get a picture of the squirrels cleaning it out, but they are so used to my screaming at them that I couldn't get a picture. The birds are on the ground trying to get seeds that the squirrels have dropped. I think I need to Google how to keep squirrels from eating from squirrel-proof bird feeders.
"I ask God to make me willing to see clearly my eeryday experiences, to sharpen my perception of how much there is to enjoy even in ordinary things and happenings. Let me be receptive. Restore to me my sense of wonder." One Day at a Time.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- How Can We Make Our Lives Better
- Grocery Store
- Every gun that is made, every warship launched, ...
- Sunday at the Park
- Farmer's Market Day
- Mary Ann VanWinkle
- New Toy
- I've been taking some pretty bad pictures the la...
- Last winter I got annoyed with the squirrels stea...
- Kristin on the carousel at Casa Bonita's. This wa...
- My white silk quilt is supposed to go to the clean...
- 365 Project - Miss Figgy
- More 365 Project - 4th of July weekend
- Here's another chandelier and and the art work at ...
- 365 Project
- ▼ July (23)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)