Sunday, June 28, 2009

Serenity Experiment Update

Well, my sleeping problems are still an issue. I've consulted with mentors and given prayerful thought and for right now I've decided to accept the fact that my body wants to go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 8 or 9. I'm at war with my body and I'm not winning. So, I'm going to cool it and just stick with what I've developed so far - getting dressed, eating a decent breakfast, doing my prayer and meditation and making my bed. The whole list will not get done on my current awakening time. So....I'm going to take a shot at moving the rest of the list to other times during the day. Of course, it's going to vary from day to day according to the schedule for that day, and that wasn't what I had in mind. Whatever. The goal is serenity.

Since there are difficulties with which I must live, the only real answer is to seek the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to Change.

No comments:

Blog Archive