Monday, June 22, 2009

Birthday Weeks

What fun I've had. I went to Dallas for the first of our birthday celebrations - my birthday and my grandson's birthday who was born the day after my birthday. My oldest grandson was born on my birthday but he's in Virginia so we will have to celebrate with him when he and his girlfriend come in July. Then my grandson and I came back to Tulsa and celebrated some more by visiting the local sights and taking in a movie. Then, midweek, my oldest granddaughter and my daughter came. I had several ideas for fun, but we nixed a lot of them due to the heatwave, but we did have some other fun. I had my sobriety anniversary celebration and then we celebrated my youngest granddaughter's birthday. On Sunday I waved goodbye and lay down. Cisco the cat and I just vegged the rest of the day.

No comments:

Blog Archive