Thursday, October 28, 2010


I'm not going to run off in all directions trying to quickly solve the problem with my leg.  I'm going to get a second opinion and then see what I think.  This is a bad time to be doing surgery with the holidays coming up.  So I'm back on my crutches awaiting a call from both of my surgeons to see the results of my lab tests and see whether there's anyone they can refer me to for a second opinion. 

No comments:

Blog Archive