Friday, March 06, 2009

THE TODOLIST

"Sometimes I worry that I'm not doing something truly important with my life. Caught up in day-to-day trivialities, it doesn't seem that I accomplish much. Yet I forget that through all of my daily routine,...I am learning how to love myself, my Higher Power and those around me....As I grow in love, I worry less about doing something important...To me there is nothing more important I can do with my life than becoming more loving and spiritual." Hope for Today

For sure I need to remember this when I'm trying to get things checked off the ever present list!

1 comment:

Eric Wayne Mix, DO said...

Great post! Kind of lets me off the hook of trying to save the world. Since nobody's successfully saved it yet in all of known history, kinda silly for me to imagine I could, huh?

Blog Archive