Stole this graphic from another blogger in recovery and I think I will frame it and hang it on the wall. It's very simple. There are complications for every one of the instructions but it's still wonderful. For example, I have learned that it is possible to hurt people unintentionally. If my side of the street is clean, I can make amends and not carry guilt. It is way too late for me to start accepting defeat. I have way too many years of being carried by a higher power to start believing that quitting is the answer to anything. Having fun and striving to be happy are big challenges for me. For years all I cared about was getting out of pain. Now that I am out of pain, I find I really have to work at having fun and being happy. I didn't have much experience so I have to catch up!
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- Inspiration and Guidance
- Here we are in Branson on the trip to visit Liz's...
- I am grateful for sponsors who listen to my sadnes...
- Today I'm feeling better. I've moved from horror ...
- I'm back in town and our visit was wonderful. At ...
- Brief gap
- Ahhh #2
- Mother Hen
- Live and Learn
- I recently rediscovered the Adult Children of Alco...
- THE TODOLIST
- Living with disapproval - even though useful in so...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)