I have several practitioners that I visit on a regular basis to keep my body going in a positive direction. One of them elected to go to California for a funeral and another went to Hawaii for a month. I was right in the middle of trying to give up the cane! I appreciate the fact that they can't schedule their lives around mine so I'm only kidding when I say that it was extremely inconvenient for me. I've been stalled for quite awhile now. In the next couple of weeks they will be back so my hope is that I will be reporting that I've thrown away the cane for good soon!
Another milestone on my journey was the party given for me by my former boss and co-workers this week. The party was a celebration of the progress I've made in my recovery and I was ever so grateful for both the party and the gift they gave me. Although I have no desire to go back to work there because it was the most challenging job I've ever had and I'm not really up for any big challenges, I do appreciate the kindness they all have shown me over the past three years. It has been amazing.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- Inspiration and Guidance
- Here we are in Branson on the trip to visit Liz's...
- I am grateful for sponsors who listen to my sadnes...
- Today I'm feeling better. I've moved from horror ...
- I'm back in town and our visit was wonderful. At ...
- Brief gap
- Ahhh #2
- Mother Hen
- Live and Learn
- I recently rediscovered the Adult Children of Alco...
- THE TODOLIST
- Living with disapproval - even though useful in so...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)