"The light in our own mind will help dissolve the darkness in someone else's, but only if we refuse to judge or blame them for what we view as their errors...Sometimes we say we have communicated with someone, when all we really did was share our own viewpoint." Marianne Williamson.
I am so grateful for knowing this truth. It keeps me from not listening to anyone else. Like the human being I am, I usually think I'm right and everyone else is wrong if I disagree. It turns out that we may both be right. The only way for me to find out the truth is to listen and try, with the help of God, to understand.
- ► 2014 (25)
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- Inspiration and Guidance
- Here we are in Branson on the trip to visit Liz's...
- I am grateful for sponsors who listen to my sadnes...
- Today I'm feeling better. I've moved from horror ...
- I'm back in town and our visit was wonderful. At ...
- Brief gap
- Ahhh #2
- Mother Hen
- Live and Learn
- I recently rediscovered the Adult Children of Alco...
- THE TODOLIST
- Living with disapproval - even though useful in so...
- ▼ March (17)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)