It's a practice in recovery to "tell your story" so that listeners can see how the program helped you to recover. I've done it dozens of times and each time I see something new and enlightening for me whether the listeners do or not.
I am one of those people that hear from others, "You should write a book!" So I'm writing my memoir. It has turned out to be ever so much more trouble than I thought. I've started over three times because it just didn't seem right to me.
The effort of looking back over my story has shown me that my life is a terrific example of how a force for good in the universe has been taking care and guiding me even when I was a dedicated atheist! Amazing!!!
- ► 2014 (25)
- How to Make Sure You Follow Through on Making Chan...
- It's Possible to Never Have Another Argument Again...
- Stuff that It's a very Bad Idea to do in Relations...
- Stuff that it's a Very Bad Idea to do in Relations...
- Stuff that It's a Very Bad Idea to Do in Relations...
- Hope for the Best; Plan for the Worst
- Looking Back I See the Pattern of God's Grace
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2012 (55)
- ► 2011 (113)
- ► 2010 (158)
- ► 2009 (218)
- ► 2008 (109)
- ► 2007 (51)