Monday, November 09, 2009

365 Project

Right next door to the AA and Ala-Non clubhouse was this bar. The bar is gone but the AA folks asked the owner to leave the sign. It's sooo appropriate.
I took Eric on a tour of my home town of Neosho, Missouri. Of course, we had to take a picture of the water fall in Big Spring park.

Two big bridges are on the way to and from my visits with Eric. Here's one of them with the bright blue sky.


This tree picture didn't turn out quite like I hoped. I was trying to get a picture of how tall the Sycamore tree is in my front yard. More practice in picture taking is needed!




It's fitting that I took this picture from outside a chain link fence. This is where my youngest children lived for way too long before I could get them out. They are both 38 this year and have been living in the community since they were 18. I feel so blessed. This haunted place will be torn down this year.

1 comment:

Liz said...

OOOhh, great photos! I do remember the waterfall!
The Hissom photo brings chill bumps.

Blog Archive