Saturday, June 28, 2008

I can find my clothes

I had more to do this week than last week and I had more energy to do everything needed. Funny how that seems to work out! I'm feeling a little better every day. I've been off pain meds for a week and doing fine with that. Thanks to the help of friends, I'm gradually putting my house in order for my new circumstances. For example, I've had wardrobe issues bccause I couldn't find some of my clothes and couldn't reach the ones I could find. But today, everything is more or less in reach and the lost has been found.

Last night I celebrated my 25th Sobriety birthday and it was lovely. Guys from my group carried me up the stairs and back down again for the meeting. (the church rented out the gym downstairs to another group where we usually meet - grrr). The guys did a great job - didn't scare me a bit.

So many simple things to be grateful for.

No comments:

Blog Archive